1. Every student should come in neat and clean proper college uniform.
2. No student should keep himself/herself absent from the class. A leave application should be sent to the principal of the college for absence due to genuine reasons.
3. If a student is found continuously absent from the class without information for a period of 14 days his/her name shall be struck off the rolls.
4. Students are not allowed to be absent on any day during practice teaching.
5. Students who are absent from the college just after or before vacations will be penalized.
6. Every student is required to put at least 80% attendance in the whole year otherwise he/she may not be allowed to appear in the university examinations.
7. Every student of HIBS shall maintain discipline and behave decently at all places whether in or outside of the college.
8. No student shall visit places or areas declared by the principal as out of bounds for the students.
9. Students shall be liable to punishment for misbehavior or misconduct of any nature towards teachers or visitors to the college or with any other student.
10. Parents/guardians are ordinarily allowed to visit the college from 11 am to 1 pm only.
11. A student may be suspended from attending the class if found guilty of breaking or disobeying rules of discipline.
12. Students shall be penalized if he/she damages the college property.
13. Every student of HIBS shall maintain the campus and environment Tobacco Free. Alcoholic drinks, intoxicants are strictly prohibited.
14. Use of Mobile Phones in the College campus is strictly prohibited for every student. However, facility for communication with guardians in an emergency is allowed in presence of teachers/principal.
ANTI RAGGING POLICY
Ragging is totally prohibited in HIBS College of Higher Education inside or outside the campus and anyone found guilty of ragging whether actively or passively is liable to be punished in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009 as well as under the provisions of any penal law for the time being in force.